Continuous Improvement Manager – (66678)
Are you a project manager with the drive for improvement and innovation? Do you have experience with Lean Six Sigma? If you are searching for a dynamic environment with a leading international brand, then you could be the right candidate for this challenging position.
This is what we offer
We offer you a challenging and dynamic working environment. Office Depot will contribute to your personal development by empowering you to achieve on world-class level and encouraging you to actively develop your skills and career path. Our excellent remuneration package will be in line with your skills and experience level.
This is Office Depot
We provide business supplies and services to help our customers work better – whatever their workplace. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture and school essentials.
Office Depot has combined pro forma annual sales of approximately $16 billion, employs about 56,000 people and serves consumers and businesses in 56 countries with more than 1,800 retail stores, various eCommerce sites and a dedicated business-to-business sales organization – all delivered through a global network of wholly owned operations, joint ventures, franchisees, licensees and alliance partners.
Within Europe, Office Depot operates in 26 countries through its two main brands Office Depot and Viking, with retail stores in France and Sweden.
This is the role
In this challenging role you drive the development of innovations and improvements in the area of products, services, processes or business strategies in order to ensure medium to long term strategy of Office Depot can be reached. As a Continuous Improvement Manager you support sustainable long term business results and you coordinate, manage and deliver a programme of Lean Six Sigma projects to enable continuous improvement within a specific function.
- Collect, interpret and analyse external and internal information and developments and assess the relevance of those for Office Depot
- Create an improvement strategy for the assigned business and constantly look for ways to improve Office Depot’s processes, structure and systems
- Define and build the full business case, through a thorough cost/benefit analysis, for an improvement, innovation, development or specific strategy
- Direct and drive the realization of planned improvement, innovation, development or specific strategy. Monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions
- Support internal and external stakeholders on existing products and services, processes or strategies
- Continuously monitor, analyse and advise on performance metrics with regard to quality of processes against requirements and in consultation with relevant internal parties
- Deliver Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects, as required by the business
- Build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders and partners and represent the organisation
Your skills & experience:
- Higher vocational degree with 8-10 years of experience or Academic degree with 6-8 years of experience
- LSS Black Belt certification
- Knowledge of products and the office products industry
- Experience in Innovation Management
- Strong customer focus and customer awareness
- Able to manage vision and purpose, result driven
- Strong organizational agility and priority setting skills, able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French and/or Italian) would be a distinct advantage
For further information about this role you can contact Kirsten de Roo, via +31641213022. To send in your application please use the ‘link’ below. Applications by email will not be accepted.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Fulltime, Venlo, CI manager, Projectmanager Continuous Improvement, Business developer.