Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
Training English Spoken
In your daily work you will encounter limitations that slow down your work processes. This causes bottlenecks that need to be eliminated. The resolutions ask for changes within your organisation, as well on process level as in people’s behavior. From research it appears that successful implementation depends for 70-80% on the employees in the organisation.
The Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
We offer you a training that helps you create a broad committment within your organisation from which you seek solutions in improvement area’s and from which you can implement changed work methods when needed. With the methods and philosophies of Lean and Six Sigma you have the tools at hand from which the whole organisation can benefit enormously.
Improvements will be experienced as positive changes.During the Orange Belt training you get an introduction that gives you a fast insight in your (complex) business processes. By applying our methods you will obtain more effective work methods more easily. Most multinationals use the Lean Six Sigma philosophy to create more added value for their clients.
- Through the integration of speed (Lean principles) and quality (Six Sigma programme) within the organisation.
- You will learn how you can get your colleagues to work more pro-active.
- You will learn how to let your colleagues can detect and see (hidden) waste in the existing work processes.
- You will introduce customer oriented thinking, not the organisation but the customer is the starting point.
Group size: maximum of 14 participants.
Including: location, lunch and study material.
Excluding: travel cost, accommodation costs and VAT.
To solve issues and remove bottlenecks faster and to obtain more commitment for change initiatives, it is important that (team) members and employees think along with you and the other Change Agents and understand the Lean Six Sigma methods. In 2 days we teach you how to get started with the Lean Six Sigma method.
On the basis of a practical case you will learn fast because of a very interactive way of teaching. You will learn and experience several Lean Six Sigma methods that you can immediately apply in improving work processes:
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Critical to Quality/Customer requirements (critical client requirements) (CTQ's or CTC's)
- Stakeholder analysis
- Value stream mapping
- Cause & Effect diagram
- Decision taking techniques
- Solution Selection Matrix
Learning tools included in the training
- USB-stick with interactive DMAIC tools.
- The book "What is Lean Six Sigma?"
- Extensive documentation in PDF-format of all trained modules & tools.
Location: The training will be organised in one of our training locations.
In company training: This training can also be organised in-company, you can contact us for more information, references or a proposal.
The theory certificate Certified Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt is written proof that you have mastered the Lean and Six Sigma methods and techniques. UNC Plus Delta offers you the chance to obtain this theory certificate free of charge.
The Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt training is an incompany-training. If you want to receive further information please fill in this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.