Group R&D Process Development Engineer – BDR Thermea Group B.V.
Hours per week
Type of contract
Reporting to the Group Lean Development Director the Process Development Engineer will be responsible for developing and ensuring that all of the Group R&D data management systems, design systems and processes are fit for purpose within the Group’s requirements and are managed within budget.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role are to:
- ensure Group R & D Standards are maintained and up to date
- support the development of processes aligned with the Product Data management system (Teamcenter) environment
- ensure R&D Project teams work according to Group guidelines whilst assisting them in the development, maintenance and monitoring of R & D processes
- provide governance of processes used and regularly monitor the progress of R&D deliverables within NPD projects to ensure conformance
- ensure R&D KPI reporting is developed and communicated
- coach and train project team members where necessary
- manage specified projects at Group level and provide technical leadership and support to team members with effective use of internal and external resource
- conduct training and development workshops across the Group
Relevant skills and experience
The successful candidate must possess an engineering qualification to degree/ Completed Higher Vocational Education Mechanical Engineering (IPO) or similar or with equivalent experience.Extensive experience in the field of Process development and Improvement techniques preferably in a product development environment like automotive or white goods. A formal qualification or extensive experience of FMEA, Quality Function Deployment, Six Sigma would be an advantage. The successful candidate must also be fluent in English and be willing to travel.
Conditions Located in BDR Thermea Group in Apeldoorn. This role will report to Steve Gorrell, Lean Development Director. If you require any further information on the role please contact Steve Gorrell (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you wish to express your interest in the role please use the ‘Apply’ button.
Located in BDR Thermea Group in Apeldoorn. This role will report to Steve Gorrell, Lean Development Director. If you require any further information on the role please contact Steve Gorrell (email@example.com). If you wish to express your interest in the role please use this link.