Business Process Engineer
CSi smart palletising is a fast growing business unit of CSi, globally offering modular plug and play palletising solutions. To support further growth, it is important to continuously keep looking for ways to improve our way of working. Operational customer excellence and continuous improvement are key to the success of CSi smart palletising.
This is the role
In the role of Business Process Engineer your aim is to help driving our operational costs down, while at the same time growing customer value. We expect you to do this by developing, implementing and continuously improving lean processes in the field of sales, projects, program management and service.
In this function you help to improve our way of working. You do this by analysing our processes and initiating improvement proposals. In a highly international environment you collect all available and relevant information to identify possible issues and inefficiencies. You will aim to substantiate your initiatives for possible improvements with facts and figures. Being result driven, you take responsibility for executing and leading the implementation of continuous improvement projects. This includes documenting, training and coaching. To achieve your and our business goals, you set clear priorities and guide the organisation to a continuous improving and smart way of working.
• You are ambitious and highly motivated, having an entrepreneurial approach in which you are not afraid to take initiative and make decisions.
• You have strong analytical skills and combine thinking creatively and conceptually with a strong customer orientation.
• You have good communicative skills and you are persuasive, while also being organisationally sensitive, open minded and eager to learn.
• You are able to build and maintain relations at all levels.
• You are result driven and show perseverance with a focus on team, execution and taking initiative.
• You have a university degree in technical business administration or related.
• You also successfully followed one or more professional trainings related to LEAN (like Six Sigma).
• Having professional work experience, 3-5 year, in the international manufacturing or equipment industry is an advantage.
Work experience within an innovation orientated, informal organization within an international environment with very appealing customers (the top FMCG brand) and fascinating technical systems. Moreover, we offer a competitive reward package, 27 and 13 scheduled days off, flexible working hours for a perfect work-life balance, collective health insurance, education opportunities and an excellent career perspective.
Are you the person we are looking for? Please send your application with your motivation letter and CV via the link:
Do you have questions or should you need additional information? Please contact Kirsten de Roo, Interim Recruiter, telephone number: +316 41213022.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Raamdonksveer, Processoptimization, Process specialist.