Chromalloy is an integrated solutions provider — for original equipment manufacturers, commercial airlines, militaries, oil and gas companies, and power companies — that delivers innovative solutions designed to reduce manufacturing and operating expenses and extend the life of gas turbine engines.
Today, we are over 4,000 people strong, a $1B company with locations in 11 countries around the world, which makes us one of the world’s largest providers of advanced coatings and authorized repairs and parts for gas turbine engines. We operate with a set of five core values that guide every Chromalloy employee every day, through all of our processes, initiatives — and with every customer interaction. We believe in teamwork and work together to achieve success.
For our location in Tilburg we are searching for a:
The main purpose of the Teamleader QA position is to ensure all QA and Quality management requirements are improved, established and maintained, in order to meet customer approvals and airworthiness regulations. Secondly improving the Quality level within the organization is key!
- Lead all Quality related activities within the local Unit.
- Develops and improves our Quality Manual and internal procedures.
- Ensure that QA and Quality Manual requirements meet defined Customer approvals, Airworthiness regulations and internal Company regulations.
- Liaise with Sales, Operations and Engineering regarding Customer complaints.
- Manages that internal and external audit findings are timely solved.
- Executes pre audits and supports with supplier audits.
- Lead improvements throughout the company related to (product) quality.
- Drives organizational quality improvements through a process focused approach.
- Set new standards and provide training and development in regards to Quality awareness and Employee certification.
- Point of contact for internal Inspectors regarding quality or regulation related questions.
- Lead a team of QA employees.
- To understand and work towards Company guidelines and observe as well as maintain all Company policies.
- Relevant Bachelor degree.
- Strong experience in regulatory compliance & management. (ISO 9001, AS9100)
- Well-versed in the tools and techniques associated with Lean and / or Six Sigma.
- Experience within a high tech (metal) environment, preferable Aerospace.
- Preferable experience with Nadcap certification.
- Good verbal and written skills in Dutch and English.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with customers, both internal and external.
- Track record with regards to improving the business.
Results driven, proactive attitude, drive issues to resolution, hands-on, strong leader, teamplayer and motivator.
How to apply?
Please apply directly by going to our application page.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Quality Assurance, Kwaliteit, Kwaliteitsmanagement, ISO, Lean, Six Sigma,